Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Two for One

I love to peruse lists of books that one group or another, or some writer or celebrity, thinks I should read. So today, I followed a link to an AARP list of 21 novels that Jacquelyn Mitchard thinks I should read.   21 Novels to Read

It was an interesting list. I had already read several of her suggestions, but she also had some rather interesting books I have never read that she considers must-reads. So I was able to add some titles to my list of books to consider reading. But the more fun part of this journey was the video they had posted on the web page of Peter Greenberg talking about hotels for book lovers. What a great concept!

Wish I was planning a trip soon to NYC, Maryland, or Oregon. These places sound like the perfect place to read the day away without feeling guilty about dirty dishes and undone chores.

Hotels for Book Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment