Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Too Many Books

I'm still here and I promise to post something soon. I've been busy with work (a good thing) and at night I've been busy reading. For some reason, a whole bunch of good books have come my way. I've been borrowing books on my Kindle from the library. I put my name on a waiting list for the more popular titles and invariably they all come in at the same time. Add to that the books I'm committed to reading for my two book clubs, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed -- but in a good way. I'll report back soon on what I've read. Please don't desert me in the interim.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Vicki - I'm not giving up on your blog!
    I also recently ( a year ago?) read "Crooked Leter, Crooked Letter" by Tom Franklin. Gruesome at times, but I really enjoyed Franklin's story and his writing style. I hope he writes more mysteries.

    ReplyDelete